Master Kishore was suffering from back pain from the injury of his cricket practice. He tried different methods to get rid of it. Until one day, he was introduced yoga practice. After he practiced regularly for 3 months, he got relief from his pain. Since then, Master Kishore began to explore the path of yoga.
He practiced various style of yoga as Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinayasa, Iyengar and Sivananda with his Guru Vishnudas and Yoga Dron Yasudas for more than 10 years. He found Sivananda style very calming so, he went to Sivananda Ashram to gain more in-depth knowledge of it. For years, he has practiced yoga discipline and been continuously captivated by the blessings, challenges, purpose and harmony that yoga has brought to his life.
Master Kishore has gained years of teaching experience at home and overseas. After 8 years of teaching in India, including schools, Anna University (one of the top-ranking universities in Chennai, India) as well as the Spa and Resorts he dedicated himself to explore in Malaysia, Hong Kong and overseas since 2005. Moreover, he taught many Yoga Workshops and retreats in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and China.
He enjoys creating an atmosphere of warmth and stillness in his personal practice, which has empowered him to motivate his students. Also, he loves to bring his experience from yoga practice and introducing the art of yoga to his students. He believes yoga is far beyond asanas practices, and therefore he brought breathing and meditation to his classes to connect body and mind.
All his classes are an experience of meditation in motion and emphasize the importance of breath awareness, good alignment, calming the monkey mind, and having FUN!! He strongly believes together in class, can explore how to turn obstacles into opportunities, keeping focus on the breath for balance and find the inner strength one may have lost under a pile of laundry.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Diploma in Yoga from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University.
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training from Chennai, India.
- Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training from Nayyar dam, Kerala, India.
- Advance Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training from Nayyar dam, Kerala, India.
- Iyengar Teacher Training from Tamilnadu, India.
- Ashtanga Teacher Training from Rishikesh, India.
- Swing Yoga Teacher Training from Indonesia.
- Unnata Aerial Yoga Teacher Training from Malaysia.
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training from Thailand.
- Prenatal and Postnatal Teacher Training -Rishikesh, India
- Yoga Surya Award
- Beacon of Yoga Award
- International Sage Patanjali Yoga Award
- International Best yoga Teacher Award
- He is also part of Jury for Yoga Competition in International Yoga Championship and International Sports Yoga Championship.
- Hatha Yoga
- Asana Pranayama & Meditation
- Hatha Vinyasa
- Sivananda Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Hot Yoga
- Wall Rope Yoga
- Kids Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Chair Yoga
- Aerial Yoga
- Wheel Yoga
- 300 hrsAdvance HathaTeacher Training
- 200 hrs Hatha Teacher Training
- 85 hrs Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
- 85 hrs Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Therapy Teacher Training
- Wheel Yoga Teacher Training
- Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Training
- Power of Breathing
- Yin yoga
- Sivananda yoga
- Balance: Body and Mind
- Back bending and Inversion
- Headstand and its benefits
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Asana Pranayama and Meditation
- Myofascial with Yin practice
- Yoga Therapy
- Back care
- Yoga for Diabetic
- Yoga for Heart
- Yoga for Parkinson